By default, b2evolution blogs are displayed using an evoskin.
You can change the skin used by any blog by editing the blog settings in the admin interface.
You can download additional skins from the skin site. To install them, unzip them in the /blogs/skins directory, then go to General Settings > Skins in the admin interface and click on "Install new".
You can also create your own skins by duplicating, renaming and customizing any existing skin folder from the /blogs/skins directory.
To start customizing a skin, open its "
index.main.php" file in an editor and read the comments in there. Note: you can also edit skins in the "Files" tab of the admin interface.
And, of course, read the manual on skins!
How to Add Items to the "Send To" Menu
Add a Destination to the Send To Menu
To add a destination to the Send Tomenu, you must add a shortcut to the SendTo folder. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type sendto, and then click OK.
3. Add a destination by doing one of the following:
o Use the drag-and-drop operation to move the item that you want to the SendTo folder; to do so, right-click, and then click Create Shortcuts Here.
o Point to New on the File menu, and then click Shortcut.
Follow the instructions in the Create Shortcut Wizard.
A new shortcut is created in the SendTo folder, and it is displayed on the Send To menu.
TO MOVE : Press SHIFT and then SEND TO required folder
TO COPY : Just SEND TO
· USALLY BANKS INSIST THAT YOUR EMI SHOULD NOT EXCEED 40-45% OF YOUR MONTHLY INCOME SO HIGHER THE INCOME HIGHER THE LOAN AMOUNT.
HOME LOAN TAX BENEFITS UNDER SEC 80C & SEC 24 OF THE INCOME TAX ACT MAXIMUM DEDUCTION OF RS 1 LAKH FOR PRINCIPAL REPAYMENT & RS 1.5 LAKH FOR THE INTERESTPAYABLE
· BANK ISSUE IT CERTIFICATE MENTIONING THE PRINCIPAL & INTEREST AMOUNT PAYABLE DURING THE FINANCIAL YEAR.
· TAX BENEFITS ARE IN THE PROPORTION OF YOUR SHARE IN THE LOAN.
PROCEDURE FOR TRANSFERRING A PROPERTY AS GIFT :
A. IMMOVABLE PROPERTY
· YOUR GIFT DEED SHOULD BE REGISTERED AND STAMPED ADEQUATELY .
· NO REGISTRATION PROCESS IS REQURIED.
· IT CAN BE PHYSICALLY TRANSFERRED ,BACKED BY A GIFT DEED
C. SHARES & SECURITIES
· THE SHARE TRANSFER FORM SHOULD BE SUBMITEED WITH COMPANY OR REGISTRAR
& TRANSFER AGENT OF THE COMPANY.
· UNDER SEC 18OF THE INDIAN REGISTRATION ACT 1908 IT IS OPTIONAL TO REGISTER
GIFT DEED FOR TRANSFER OF SHARE.
5% OF VALE OF THE IMMOVABLE PROPERTY IN MUMBAI
2% ON THE MARKET VALUE OF PROPERTY
JEWELLERY(IF GIFT DEED IS EXECUTED)
3% ON THE MARKET VALUE OF JEWELLERY
2% ON THE MARKET VALUE OF JEWELLERY.
AS PER APPLICABLE TAX SLAB
NO TAX IMPLICATION.
"The HUF is not an individual, so it has no relatives. Any money it gets will be treated as a gift from a stranger. If the value of the assets received as gifts in a year exceeds 50,000, it will be deemed as income of the HUF and taxed accordingly," says Rakesh Gupta.
Even so, an HUF can safely receive gifts of up to 1.8 lakh in a year without incurring any tax liability because of the basic exemption available to it. In fact, if the HUF invests 1.2 lakh in specified tax-saving instruments under Section 80C and 80CCF, it can receive assets worth up to 3 lakh a year without having to pay a paisa as tax.
Download link below
Source : Saral Tax Site